High Lifters Polaris Scrambler 850 Radiator Relocation Kit for 2013-2018 Models ensures your ATV is mud-ready all the time without the need to constantly stop to cool off your engine from a clogged radiator.
· Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel
· Wrinkle black powder coat finish
· Kits include additional hose, mounting brackets, and all hardware
· Keeps radiator out of the mud
· Keeps the motor cool
· Makes cleaning and maintenance easier
· User-friendly installation instructions
· Complete kit with no additional hardware required
2013-18 Polaris Scrambler 850
2013 Polaris Scrambler 850 EPS
Heavy-duty relocation kits are mounted between 40-50 degrees (depending on the make and model) to deflect debris. The shrouds and mounting rack are made of 12-gauge steel and powder-coated in wrinkle black to look good on any ATV. The precision-cut High Lifter logo on the shroud makes your ATV stand out in any crowd. If you already have snorkels, some rerouting may need to be done. If you don’t already have snorkels, there is still plenty of room on the front rack to locate them in a variety of combinations.
This kit provides easy access to the radiator cap so you can maintain fluid levels with minimum hassle.
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.